Saturday, February 26, 2011

Front Tooth Broken Cost

AWARD



By visiting "My Heath Earth", what has not been my surprise to discover my name and my garden, in the trio nominated by Marie- Noelle! Like the latter, I do not usually find the distinctions, but how could I refuse this gift of a faithful correspondent with whom I have much in common? And again, I am pleased to learn that Sylvia and Violet are at my side!
I therefore thank you to our friend.

From the inception of my blog, I followed with interest the notes Marie-Noëlle. It seems that Britons and Franc-Comtois have some similarities. I immediately guessed a flower with a strong character. Which could only please me.
Marie-Noëlle presents us with beautiful pink but ... tells us that do not like them! Eric Tabarly His rose is beautiful. I hope that I recently planted, will become as strong as that of "My Earth Heather" ...
I just discovered in his garden plants at the pace sometimes "exotic", which I learn a lot because I can not afford to plant them here.
And then there's Marie-Noelle and camellias! Need a name, a reference? Unbeatable on our topic Jardinautes! Passion when you hold us ...
Then Marie-Noëlle, continuous we dream by sharing with us your travels, or by presenting us your remarkable flowering.

Les fleurs du jardin

And now is the time to make a choice, and believe me, it's really not easy! Marie-Noelle was arrested with three names, but for my part, I will go to five, well sorry for not able to expand the list!
So, in alphabetical order, the nominees are ...

's Garden Berthille (Blandine)
Garden Brigitte (Brigitte)
's Garden Chêneland (Jocelyne)
My garden's evolution (Marcel)
A little corner of nature (Marie-Claude)

Briefly, I will summarize the reasons that tipped the balance :

If Blandine is a passionate gardener, she also has an encyclopedic knowledge of plants! Doubt on identification? Come on, hop garden Berthille certainly has the answer! The good mood too! Chez Brigitte

, I appreciate the natural side of her garden, and as she is concerned to preserve biodiversity, we are on the same wavelength.

Jocelyne ... surprised! I guess a lot of work in the care she brings to her Chêneland, the choice and combination of plants.

The behavior of "eco-responsible" Marcel is noteworthy. The simplicity and weighting in its tickets, all sprinkled with a little humor ... And then, finally, a gardener among the ladies, not just a "carrier of wheelbarrows" ...

Plants by Marie-Claude are chosen agreement with my personal tastes. And who could resist so fancy?

And now a reminder of the rule of the game:

- Accepting the Award and write a post about that which you have been awarded.
- selected from 3 to 5 blogs that you like and tell them they have won.
- Send the link to your blog to these people




0 comments:

Post a Comment