Friday, February 4, 2011

Best Prosumer Camcorder And 2010

Woodpecker and jay's garden


Woodpecker or jay oaks assiduously attending our garden. And yet I can not photograph them in the best conditions.
They may say that the woodpecker is not scared (!) At home it is always on guard and my every move, he flies. And if he does not flee, he quickly turns around a core, as do woodpeckers. And in this case, I do not see it in full ... After a head, a tail tip, I can not photograph it!
Here it is in the hedge at along the forest path. For once, it is stationary. And me not far behind the glass, I did not zoom appropriate at this time ... Here's the result:

Woodpecker - Dendrocopos major
In winter, the woodpecker is attracted to fat balls (I rant when he manages to win the whole and take it!) and also by nuts that we distribute. He sinks in the bark of a tree and pierced with its beak. It also consumes the seeds of pine trees, eating insects, berries.
Male and female have the same plumage. Distinctive emblem of the male: the little red spot on his neck like here.

Lately, a couple of jays is also changing in the garden. I say "a couple" because they are always together. Those two do not take up too and are always on their guard. At the slightest warning, here perched at the top of a tree.

one is busy looking for his food. It turns me squarely back!
decidedly smaller birds are more complacent to get get the picture!






Jay - Ganulus glandarius
You note in passing that the Heuchera Caramel and Saxifrages Umbrosa and S. Arendsii are resistant to cold. The location is yet broken.

the menu jays: acorns, wild or cultivated fruit, cereal grains. but also lizards and voles.
The male and female are identical.




But I regret to state that woodpecker and jay will sometimes find the chicks in the nests of sparrows!



0 comments:

Post a Comment